It’s beginning to look a lot like … winter…. everywhere you go…
Which is why I’d rather stay inside and stay warm.
And first thing to do while staying warm… is to finish another Saturday “7 and 7” of well-written blogs from the community bloggers at the Times Union, and blogs from my personal blogroll of people I feel whose work you would enjoy.
Let’s start off with the recap from the community bloggers, shall we?
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s “Congregation Gates of Heaven” blog, “If I Forget You, O Jerusalem: My Zionist Schizophrenia.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Instant ‘Axis’ – All Hitler, All the Time.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Net neutrality: do something to save it now!“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Worrying.“
- Antonio Civitella’s blog, “Not every team member has a fob.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Digging Leslie’s West Coast rental in White Rock, British Columbia.“
- Assemblyman John T. McDonald III’s blog, “Repealing Net Neutrality – Another barrier to those who can least afford it.“
Okay, now let’s check out the blogroll, shall we?
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Have you ever imagined what it might be like to wake up the day after your 6-year-old was massacred?“
- Stephanie Snyder’s “The Final Edit” blog, “Snow day joy.“
- Amy Biancolli’s “Figuring Shit Out” blog, “i got music, part iv: in praise of second fiddle.“
- J. Eric Smith’s blog of poetry and observations, “2017: Year in Review.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “The Quiet Demise of Family Dinner.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Music throwback: Jingle Bells.“
- Beverly Seinberg’s “Elsie and Me” blog, “Selfie and me.“
All right, I gotta get out and take a walk in this cold weather to warm me up. Yeah, that seems like a bit of a confliction… sort of like the old song about “one bright sunny day in the dark of night…”
Have a great day, everybody!