Okay, so I wrote today’s blog post, went through all the blogs on my blogroll and found some great writing from the past week to share.
There’s just one … tiny … problem.
I wrote it while I was asleep. Yep, it’s in my dreams.
Which is fine if I ever develop the ability to astral project my slumber theater to this blog, but I don’t think WordPress has a plugin for that. 😀
So give me a second and I’ll re-enter the blogs from my blogroll that I think you would enjoy.
- Court is Here’s blog, “Friday Five.“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Agitators.”
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Moments in Munich.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “In lieu of blogging, mowing the lawn.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “The Magic Formula.“
- J. Eric Smith’s poetry and writing blog, “Trees as Inspiration.“
- The Field Notes from Over the Hill blog, “A Bit of Boho.“
- Tina Campbell’s Fence Row Photography blog, “In My Shoes – State Fair Bound.” (NEW BLOGROLL MEMBER!)
- Jacqui Robinson’s photo blog, “Cirque du Salève.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Talkin’ bout my generation, then and now.“
- Joe Geronimo’s Adirondack photo blog, “Raquette Falls: NFCT Waterway Work Trip.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “The Shooting Continues.“
- William King’s “King Family Five” blog, “The Kid with the hearing aids.” (NEW BLOGROLL MEMBER!)
- The “Love, Lies and a Side of Fries” podcast, “Episode 002: Videogaming and Dating; Game On, or Game Over.“
Yeah, I think that was what was listed in my dreams this morning.
Have a great day, everybody!