Good morning to all. Hope you survived the Christmas hangover. And now it’s time to check out the bloggers and photographers and writers and podcasters on my personal blogroll, and see if they’ve been naughty or nice.
I’m thinking mostly nice.
- BLOGS FOR CHRISTMAS
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Veteran Chef Pietrocola debuts his first Albany restaurant.“
- The “Burnt My Fingers” blog, “Recipe: Delicata Squash Sauteed in Buttermilk.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” YouTube channel, “Eating Every Flavor at the Newest Duck Donuts Location in NY.“
- Richard Nacy Warner in the Nacy Warner Associates blog, “Of Needless Mark-Ups, Cookies, and Interwebs Falsehoods.“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- BLOGS FOR HISTORY
- The St. Paul’s Church history blog “Grain, Once Scattered,” “St. Paul’s ‘Two-Minute Charley.’“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Have You Heard the Word(s)?“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
Have a great weekend, everybody!