Good morning, wonderful blog readers. My plan today is to take in some fall foliage in Vermont, and photograph a covered bridge or six along the way. Of course, for these I’ll be using my film gear, so with the mail being slightly delayed, expect these shots say oh around Christmastime if I’m lucky. 😀
Okay, joke aside. What you don’t have to wait for Christmas to see is this week’s recap of the great blog posts and photos and podcasts of the denizens of my blogroll. Take a look and enjoy them.
And let’s start with …
- BLOGS FOR TASTE
- Bill Dowd’s “Notes on Napkins,” “Ted’s Fish Fry closing for 3 more days, but paying staff.“
- The Burnt My Fingers blog, “Top five non-recipe posts of 2021.“
- Jerry Papandrea’s “DerryX” blog, “McD’s NEW Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich Vs McChicken (Chicken Sandwich Wars).“
- BLOGS FOR THE SCREEN
- Jacob Gilbert’s “The Land of Whatever,” “Creepy TV: Death by Dreaming (The Evil Touch, 1972-73).“
- The B&S About Movies blog, “SALEM HORROR FEST: What Happens Next Will Scare You (2020).“
- BLOGS FOR TRAVEL
- The Saratoga Woods and Waterways blog, “A High Road to Autumn’s Glory.“
- BLOGS FOR THE IMAGE
- C.S. Young Jr. Fine Art Photography, “Phipps Barn Complex in Ashe County.”
- Marc Beebe’s “Wandering Words,” “My Leica Monochrom.“
- The Lonerist photo blog, “Twin Sisters.“
- The Resurrected Camera blog, “Diane Being Diane.“
- Tim Jeffers’ “Vintage Photography” blog, “Weathered.“
- BLOGS FOR CONSCIENCE
- Silvia Lilly in the “DelSo” blog, “Zuckerberg lost $7 billion this week – and me.“
- Jewel Kinch-Thomas in the “Tune In to Leadership” blog, “A Kaleidoscope of Possibility.“
- BLOGS FOR THE WORD
- Lale Davidson’s ‘A Writing Life,” “ADHD and Pandemic Effect on Writing With Me, Barbara Chepatis, and Ray Graf on WAMC’s Vox Pop Writer’s Forum.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger,” “Blogging easier or harder in retirement?“
- Christian Teresi in the Pine Hills Review, “Reading Osip Mendelstam in Zion National Park.“
- BLOGS FOR HEALTH
- The Capital District Fun blog, “Sex Ed.“
- BLOGS FOR LIFESTYLE
- J. Eric Smith’s blog, “Only a Rumour: Pat Fish (The Jazz Butcher) (20 December 1957 – 5 October 2021).“
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Good morning, good morning (in my post today) – just going with the theme.
Comments are closed.